Good morning to everyone who has to stay at home!
I hope you’re all healthy and I hope to see you back in school again at the end of this week or latest next week.
Please remember to send Ms Rüddel and me your tasks – at the moment not a lot of students do that!
Also remember if you don’t have your English book or workbook at home ask your Lernpartner to bring it to you or to take photos of these pages as you have to be prepared for the next exam which will be on the 15th December.
TUESDAY – Double Lesson „past progressive vs simple past“
- Go to page 36 in your textbook and do ex. 5a and b. As you don’t have a partner at home, please write down the sentences.
- If you aren’t sure how to build both tenses check out the video below.
- Complete the following tasks: p. 37 ex. 6,7 a+b and in your workbook p. 31 and p. 32 ex.7
THURSDAY – ONE LESSON „MEDIATION“
- As Mediation will be a part in the next exam, we want you to practice it a little bit more:
- workbook page. 36 and page 44
TZ – One lesson
In your TZ , depending when you have this lesson, please work on the following pages in your workbook:
p. 37,38 and 39
p. 196- p. 197 „to think of“ for next Tuesday