welcome back to „Homeschooling“.
Remember to structure your days. Don’t do all your tasks at once. I’m going to give you work for every day you have English at school. Vocabulary are to learn for the whole week! If you have any questions you can write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) You don’t have to send me all of your tasks, as we are going to correct them next week in class!!! But of course, if you want to you can! 🙂 As soon as we know when you are back next week, I will let you know when we’re going to write our next Vocabulary test.
TASK WEDNESDAY (DOUBLE LESSON) A night on the farm.
- Read the story “ A night on the farm” (tb, p. 37-39).
- Work with the story: p. 37 ex. 2 + p. 119 “That’s what happened” in your exercise book
TASK THURSDAY (ONE LESSON) Do Molly and Rob like each other?
- Read the story again and find out how Molly and Rob feel about each other.
- Work with the story: tb, p. 39 ex. 3 in your exercise book
TASK FRIDAY (ONE LESSON) DIARY ENTRY
- Go to page 120 in your textbook (More help 4 An exiting night) and make a mind map for you diary entry in your exercise book.
- Go to page tb p. 39 ex. 4 and write your diary entry in your exercise book or you write it on the computer.
- Please send me your diary entry latest by next Monday 23rd of November via email!
As you have all different TZ-days the task for this week is to check if you have done all of the following pages in the workbook from the last two week: p. 17 , p. 19, p. 20, p. 21, p.22, p. 23, p. 24 – If you haven’t, get to work 🙂
VOCABULARY UNIT 2
New p. 207 – Revision of p. 206